Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kelab

So this was how Chels & I decided on our koku this year :)

Angelica

Chelsea
Gaston
Some Teacher
******
Eh, I wanna join something different this year.
Me too, what is there ah?
Come let's join F1! *Fiiiieeeewww* (Does the car racing sound)
Why don't....
*Fiiiieeeewww* (Does the car racing sound again) Actually what isit about?
You know last year the one where...
*Fiiiieeeewww* (Does the car racing sound again)
Hey, I'm usually the one making all these annoying sounds
*Fiiiieeeewww* (Does the car racing sound again)
*Fiiiieeeewww* (Does the car racing sound with me)
*Fiiiieeeewww*(Turns to Chels and does it together)

No seriously Chels, I wanna join something diff this year
Yeah, Leo damn boring
F1 on Friday, I don't want Friday, I want Thursday. Talked to Amelia & Val just now, we thought of joining DJ Net
What's that about?
Don't know. But takkan it's fishing right so we go there go online!
After they ask us to do website
Takkan they ask ppl who can't create a website to do one kan.
Eh no, serious one.
Then we do only la, they don't like not our fault, still can go online. Using school connection! 5 minutes to load one page! Oh no no wait, let's go Robotik!

Are you serious?
Why not! No idea what's that about but who cares. (Does that nerdy smile)
Okay, let's go for it! I feel nerdy already.

The next day...

Jelly, serious ah? Robotik?
I don't know! LOL, how?
Okay join.
Okay, serious ah.
Serious.
Okay, serious face!
(Both puts on serious face & walks up to the registration desk)
Seriously serious?
Yes serious.

At the registraion desk...

You girls wanna join robotik?
Yeah
You wanna join something that you have no clue what it's about?
Yeah (Signs up)
We might be changing it to Friday though.
-.- Why didn't you say earlier.
Jelly! I can't believe we're joining robotik!
Me too!
(Does the nerdy smile together)

Chelsea & Jelly in Robotik? (burst out laughing) YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? That was the reaction we got from others XD Holy Mama, I really still can't believe we joined it. Oh well, we're up for something different this year, so let's see how it works out :D

0 comments: