Thursday, January 7, 2010

Aces & Spades

I haven't really figured out my new year resolutions yet and the first week is already about to come to its end. Other than the usual of scoring in SPM and all, it kinda feels the same as last year so I wouldn't call it a 2010 Resolution. I won't aim for straight A's in SPM because that's asking too much of myself, but I do have a goal for it.

I do have one resolution I want to fulfill this year though,
To Do Something More Outrageous Than Those In 2008 and 2009.
I have no idea what it is yet, but it's definitely in my list :)


This is super cute!

Class is finally feeling like last year again with them around, which is cool, I like :D The only thing that's missing is my Sha-Boo-Ya partner which actually makes a lot of difference, but we'll definitely still hang out yeah?

Someone asked me "Why don't you blog about what you do everyday?" I'm sorry but I only blog about what I feel about blogging, I don't wanna tell the whole world what happens in my daily life. Plus I only blog about my outings occasionally :)

Tmrw is Friday! BIG SMILES!

0 comments: