Saturday, March 27, 2010

Memories of 2 Years Ago

CK & I have been lots of conversation lately about those time we had back in 08 with 3Kem. We were so united, almost like a family. I know our blog died, but like promised before, even if the blog dies, we wouldn't delete it. It's really nice to think about those times once in a while, and surprisingly those videos are still on youtube! Can't believe we were only Form3 back then and now we're Form 5. Oh how the memory lasts.


Kembhang Dance @ Cope Adventure

Guitar Hero Session @ Mak's

Water Blast Session

After PMR Celebration @ OU

"Family Potrait" on our last day

Redbox Session @ Curve

Genting

Shu Fei's Farewell

Paintball @ Ulu Langat

To all you 3Kem08 people out there, I know it's been so long but to come to think of it, I miss you guys :) I'm still waiting on our Camp in those air-conditioned tents :D

3Kempas08 =')
http://keepeverymomentpreciousandsilly.blogspot.com/
I still remember the conversation we had about the class blog's name.

0 comments: