Saturday, February 20, 2010

It Ends With A Smile

CNY holidays are ending, damn :(
Oh well, at least all the CNY must-do's has already been done :D

Some moments of the week that I like:

Devon's Temporary Return
Dylan & Zack was spinning around in front of shops xD


All the many family dinners & food & late nights & gambling & more food & YEE SANG ♥
I still didn't gain a single kg nor grew a single cm :(


I learned how to play Mahjong! Well, partially. Then I stopped learning cause of sugar xD Thank goodness Alex always temans me to syiok sendiri while the others were doing whatever they were doing ;D
AND ODE! What we did in the TV room. LOL =p


Our last minute movie planning.
"Eh, car!" We ran after every picture even though there were no car sometimes. Deryk looks so gay here.


The non-existant park outing that gave me tons of mosquito bites which I'll say is worth it. Someone tried to hide my slippers when I was just opposite him watching, damn sesated =p
But I like this day ;)


Our hotel-sleepover look alike day, it literally felt like a hotel, esp the bed :D Kesian Qi, went in the pool for only 5 minutes then had to go edi.


And finally, some time with them ;)
Finally got back a little something.

Oh school, i hate to go back to you :(

Lizzie, I miss you. We need to catch up, really.

0 comments: