Monday, September 28, 2009

Sexy Bitch

Who would've thought that the week passes by so quickly. Melbourne was great, even though I've been there before but that was when I was 5, I couldn't rmbr a thing so at least now I actually can rmbr how the place is like :) Hmm let's make it 5 news per post, shall we. But Pictures 1st.


There's more but I just didn't take a picture of it. I went to the supermarket & just grabbed things tht Msia doesn't have. You wouldn't wanna know how much $$ it ended up. Oh I'll bring some to class :)


Chopped woods for the Fire Place. It's nice to just sit around the Fire Place and eat.


See what I mean! A-maze-ing. I admit, I got lost, I found the exit but I didn't know how to get up there.

**********
1. Got to see the cousins again.

2. Shopping was x3 more ex but so satisfying, it was easy to find something I like.

3. Food was awesome & the portions were huge. I gained a few kg, finally.

4. Bought hell lot of junk food back.

5. Their playground slash parks there are just what the heck, they have flying fox, a maze, mini golf & BBQ set! Soo pretty.

0 comments: