Friday, July 24, 2009

You're Gay

I forgot what it was like to feel that way again but then again,
there's no need to point out the obvious.

Finally being able to rock climb again was great, next month again perhaps? I miss going deep sea diving, but look at the bright side, I might be able to go for it within a month :D Oh oh & a skateboard is so ex! RM300++ Holy Moly.



My schedule for the past months have been busy. Busy in a good way cause it's about things I like to do :) Guess I'll still be having a busy schedule til the end of the year but it's okay. Okay I'm starting to talk crap again, anyway here are the pictures tht they asked me to post so tht they can grab.


I look so bored in these pictures, but oh well you can't blame me, I was so sleepy at tht time. Itunes still can't load in my com. Eesh! So many things I wanna put inside. Looking forward to this weekend somehow.

0 comments: