Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures from Bday


Okay a little more elaboration on my birthday parties last week. Time to give thanks!



Overall, I really had a blast. Whether it was on friday, saturday or what. It was really awesome! Seriously, thanks to those who celebrated with me. You guys really made my day. Days* sorry.



To them who always manage to make my life in school not miserable and having lunch that day in the weirdest and most irritating table ever yet feeling like we're visiting in prison :)




To them who made a song for me that was really funny but so touched by it at the same time (I hung the lyrics on my door!) and being able to sing my heart out and go gaga together again in the big- black- room- of- nightmare- singing. Our out of tune voices are like our routine :p




To them who made me laugh real hard the whole day and feeling so much like a child again. Especially to those who went really really hyper with me. My whole body was aching the next day, literally. But it was worth it :D



To them who are there for me all the time and the fishy look-ice cream cake, yummy though! x)



&& to these which I wasn't able to take a nice picture of it, sadly but I don't care. Seeing it with your eyes are so much better :]

I love, hell lot.

0 comments: