Thursday, January 8, 2009

My mind is in Disturbia


My current class? It's really quiet :/ & add on the boring teachers who talk non-stop without us knowing what they're talking about, I wonder what a year in school it'll be. It's only the 1st week of school & I'm already complaining so much. Bt I think it'll get better after time? Hope so.

But
whatever it is, I'm still gonna make this year worth while for me just like how I did for the years before. Even if school life is gonna be sucky, I'm gonna make life outside of school as great as ever.



Oh, I went to lookout point last Tuesday night & I saw Cope Adventure? It looked so familiar & everything was the same so I wondered if they were the same place or were just from the same branch but different location. Memories! I practicly stood in front of the main gate stoning for some time while the flash back passed through :)

Accounts sucks. Big Time

0 comments: