Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kick Them When They Say Cheese!



Summary of Year 2008: It was to say one of the best years of my life even though it's also one of the worst. But I have no regrets cause I lived every moment as much as I could. This is the year I had the most laughter :)



I hope this year would be greater than last year! It's shocking that a year has past now! Damn fast la. && next week school start d, ohshootsally! I'm still in the holiday mood la! I don't think my holidays will end till February xD yes 2 & a half months of holiday still not enough :D



PMR results? The celebration was fantastic! It's like christmas all over again. & my eye bags are getting bigger everyday! Don't be suprised if you see me like a zombie or better yet like a panda!



New Year Resolution? It's Personal ;] Happy New Year To All & I wanna thank everyone who made 2008 such a great year! :D

Live, Laugh, Love? No.
Live, Laugh, & Make Stupidity Outta Yourself!

0 comments: