Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grateful

If you asked me to show off something that I like, it would be the Family I have for their forgiveness is my aim to stand up again when I fall, their prayers are my strength & the Friends I have for their company is the source of my happiness, their support is the reason I smile again when I'm down. For everything you all mean to me, I thank you :)


I still love this picture. Alot.

I feel blessed. Very blessed that God has sent me angels to teach me the way of life. I've learned how to face the things that you never thought of would happened, happens. And no, I'm not talking like this cause something happened to me. I just feel really thankful thats all. & so out of the many times I never said thank you to those who have touched my life in any way, thank you =)

0 comments: