Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Sorry



I'm suppose to be busy this week, my schedule was packed and planned but because of transportation problems, I didn't make it to the places I'm suppose to go. My parents haven't been feeling that well, so it's really un-convenient to ask them to bring me around.

Apologies time:
Suppose to be at Rueben's party now, but sorry. Hope you'll have a great one though :).. Suppose to go for a movie 2mrw at pyramid, but then again, no transport and some other reasons that come along with it.. Friday is Shu Fei's farewell but I'm really sorry if I can't make it Fei, I'll make it up to you k :).. Planned to go ou on saturday, but we'll see how things are then.. And sunday is martin's bday, which I'm still not sure if I'll make it. Gahh! I'm sorry you guys, really am.

Well, at least I made it to z & xuan yu's bday party yesterday yes? :) Kay the pictures you guys wanted. I'll only post one or two so get the rest from me. I won't be posting any of the pictures that any of the guys are in it cause they'll kill me if I do.



0 comments: