Monday, November 3, 2008

Duo

I went to school for the very last day this year. I haven't been there for a really long time. But frankly, I'm really gonna miss our class :( It was a very united class I have to say :]

Chelsea requests me to have a long post & i don't usually post long but since she asked, this is for you, Chelsea Ho.

This is Felicia.

She loves camwhoring.

When I'm drinking water, she'd suddenly out the camera & does a pose like tht then I'm "whatre u doing? " then she snaps.

Even when I'm looking outside & she's in front of me, snap snap.

But this is who she is. Without this personality, there's something tht just tells you it aint Felicia. What else is there to say? Erm, yeah. Teachers always confuse me with chelsea or the other way around. Even today, this still happens.

Do we even look alike? I don't think so, no? This is the most 'alike' picture i can find.

The funniest event was in form 1.
Teacher ; Chelsea ; Me

*looks at me* Chelsea pick up the rubbish.
*looks behind to chelsea*
CHELSEA! I ASK YOU TO PICK UP THE RUBBISH *points at the rubbish*
Chelsea frm way behind stands up & wants 2 walk forward.
Angelica sit down, why u stand up walk around?
I couldn't take it so I point at me then point at chelsea & ask her who.
You la, I pointing at you! *points at me*
Me & chelsea stares at each other.
*huh?* But you said chelsea
Class laughes.
Oh sorry! Angelica, pick up the rubbish. Chelsea is the one behind.

Then after some time the teachers will get mixed up again & back to square one -.-
Rmbr chelsea? :) Hah, long enough anot the post?

0 comments: