Friday, October 17, 2008

T-Shirt

One-Utama
Out with 2day:

Shu Fei, Shu Mei, Felicia, Zhen Yang, Horng Yi,
Boon Aun, Joel, Mak, Wei Wen.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all those times of books, PMR is finally over! :D who isn't happy go bang urself on the wall k. Don't so potong come and tell me still got SPM. Buh-bye books :]

Zhen Yang's. So came back frm school, then pampered myself with a bird's nest mask thingy given to me. I don't use all those stuffs but since it was there so I decided to use it heh :) Makan d then went one-u.

The girls whom really makes me laugh. Yep, sometimes I wished I had a twin :) Me, Shu Fei & Shu Mei were singing in the car and cheering when the radio said PMR is finally over! :D


0 comments: