Sunday, October 19, 2008

Killa Sting

Gardens & Mid-Valley
Out with 2day: (19 Oct)

Yee Shern, Xuan Yu, Kai Ting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahp, had sleepover & then went The Gardens.
That place is beautiful! But if you actually wanna shop, you can't find something you want there. At least, thts for me.


Walk here & there, not bad lah evrything. Wanted to buy presents but forgot abt it in the end. & yes, I'm in the one in yellow. Don't say a thing about the height!


Played Bowling. It's glow in the dark, awesome :D Had a deal but wasn't able to succeed in it due to the certain reasons.


Call us anything you want, but they brighten up my life. :)
& see why we forgot to buy presents!? You girls ar x]


Oh yea, I've decided to start blogging like this for this holidays. Putting the place & ppl at the top, a few pictures & words in the middle, & ending the post with a group photo :) I'm out!


0 comments: