Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gone

Curve
Out with 2day:
(24 Oct)
Chelsea, Boh Yee, Brandon, Timothy, Peter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This day was.. how do you say it? erm, Un-normal?
Don't ask why, & no pictures were taken out of laziness :]
But just so it won't be wordy posts, here are some other pictures.


Felicia, felicia. She can be really really weird sometimes, but her weirdness makes me laugh :D
She's pretty especially outside school uniform. Who wants her number!? x)


I don't miss shopping, & i don't wanna shop, but there's a few gifts i need to buy. Any suggestions on what?
I also realized my schedule after PMR seemed very sequence.
Counting frm d day it ended, each week has the same amount of day I'm home & the days I'm out :0


0 comments: