Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall For You

Ignore me in this picture. But she cracks me up!
I have no idea how we can laugh so easily yet so much on such stupid jokes.
People would just stare at us & we'd still be laughing our asses off :)

&& this i to you, cheer up kays?
I knw how u always get caught up but know that life is worth more than you knw :]
Oh no, look look! I'm very tan now!
Why? Thanks to this outing.

I have to say i get tan easily though.
But this outing wasn't tht bad.
Ended up with bruises for sliding on the rocky river-like waterfall.
But it was fun cause it was like a slide :D
I like adventures, so i don't mind doing that again.

Skipped school ytdy n 2day yay! :)

2 comments:

Sh3rn said...

thanx..as u say..sadness never last a lifetime as the darkness never stays 24/7 , cry it all out at once and then keep smiling :]...thanx for always being there for me..

` ANGELICA said...

glad ur feeling better now :)