Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Chocolate Run

A new chocolate shop & restaurant just opened in one-u.
Yummy!!! Chocolates =D
It was really tasty, can taste its almost 100% pure chocolates.
All the ones we buy from super market are artificial as it doesn't melt in your mouth the moment you put it in.

They really know how 2 give you the chocolate sensation :]
Me & my mom decided to stop there to try after walking alot.

This is what mua ordered! It's called Little Jane. How cute :D
It's actually hot chocolate with mashmallows. The perfect combination.

My mom ordered this.
I think it was called Chocolate Frappes but my mom asked for it to be with coffee. Still nice, Icing & deco of it ;]

I love you mom ;)

Worst & Best experience of chocolate:
Ate too much of chocolates as it was buffet
& ended up throwing up for it was too much. But it was worth it x]

0 comments: