Friday, May 16, 2008

Shorty Got Back

Lotsa people to thank!
Too many to list but you know who you are :)
Seriously wanna thank everyone of you who helped me get through this.
I mean without you guys, I really dunno what to do.

See me smile!
This time, it aint for you no more boy.
Maddie, are you proud of me? ;p

I've lost those hopes I used to had about you.
I've stopped wishing you'd change back.
You weren't even there when I needed you most.
So basicly, I don't actually care anymore =D

Booyah!
Thanks for making me a fighter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haih..face reality he is not ur Mr.Right or prince...i'm happy u finally get through him...he cannot bring ur happiness away..cuz he is not god...we can live without men rmb tat...cuz we have frenz and family..Rmb Happy..happy...happy!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha yeah i nvr expected him 2 be lyk tht.. wonder if those dream guys reli exist or they only exist in movies lol