Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hollaback Babes

God sent me a gift.
He hoped it would make me happy.
One
-Amazingly Awesome
-Shabooya partner
-Too perasan 2 be called perasan xD
She prays 2 be taller but doesnt seem to work yet ;p
Her fishball face is her advantage.

Two
-Strongest you'll know
-Mean at times but she cares
-Brutal movies chiq
She blushes reddishly, & yes i know how =D
Crazily in love with?


So yes. You're older yet another year.
But yes, another year of your tremendous company filled life with more smiles.


& so if God asked me did I like my gift.
Yes, they're more than just a gift.
If He asked did it make me happy.
Insanely happy.
If He asked me to describe them.
Angels who never left my side =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Thanks for always being there :)

Nothing's btr than
Having you 2 as friends

0 comments: