Friday, February 1, 2008

Closest peeps in shool ;)

These are ppl who makes my skul a fun-ner place 4 me 2 b in ;D
The Chicks

Chels: Nvr lets othrs tell her wat 2 do. Oh be very afraid! x)

Maddie: Cute. Caring. Great. & always there for me :]
*My fun babes*

Boh: Huge sense of humour & laughs very very easily xD

*Would do anythin 2 make her laugh. Her reaction is 2 cute 2 resist*

Rach: Her lame jokes brighten up my day =D

*making lame jokes with her is life*

Khei: Great personality with a really nice attitude

*her innocence makes her un-innocent*

Fel: My crazy partner

Shu Fei: Does her duties bt stil knws hw 2 have fun

*they'd do anythin 2 cheer me up*

Zian: My hyper active chick

Em: Sweet. Cute. Hawt. Guy magnet

*My crazy friends*


Ash: Really really REALLY caring

*the most caring fren i've known*

The Dudes

Yen Wah: doesnt fail 2 starts my day off with a smile

*the pages of a diary*

Aloha: Elephanto! Makes the class a noiseier place. My laughin partner! xp

Jack: Can be lame or anything you want him 2 be

*makes no sense when theyre makin a joke bt thts wat makes u laugh*

Seng Loh: Keeps my secrets & the laughing-pro

*keeps calling me crazy girl @@*

Ck: My sarcastic irritation singin partner =P

*we're sarcastic n we sing out loud n jz embarass ourselves bt stil b laughin abt it*

Jun Meng: Mind filled with jokes

*need jokes? i'd find him!*

Joel: BLUR. poser

*the word blur describes him all*

ok im lazy 2 continue lol 2 those othr close peeps, sry if i din post u here bt u all rock my socks!

0 comments: