Friday, February 15, 2008

Bad. Worse. Worst. Any worse?

2day is the worst day ever. i knw alotta ppl say tht bt seriously, 2day was d worst day for me. seriously.

1st, my bag kena rampas ytdy then HAM ask me find her 2day so i did, bt she stil din wanna gimme bak. shes a bitch la! n damn rude! ppl tok 2 her oso dun wanna look at d person =.= so lansi.

n then 1st period gt scoldin frm siv teacher, she make me stand. then kh teacher scold me for i dunno wat! pn.Heah sux! dunno wats her prob la. she complains abt evrybody wif their projects & evrybody complains abt her 4 being such a bitch. Who agrees she sucks?

& then worst is.. my fon! they spot check d classes downstairs n juz in case they came up, i gave my fon 2 rach 2 keep bt a gal prefect saw n then spot check her AGAIN n poof, my fons gone =(. muz call parents. my mom doesn allow me 2 bring so yea i nid 2 find another way 2 get it bak or my mom mite nt gimme bak my fon even if she got it sighss

kena scoldin by sej teacher oso for lookin 4 d pass in her bag. evrybody was askin me wat happened n i cudnt take it anymore, so i went out. din wanna go bak class so i stayed out til d bell rang. stil gt questioned by ppl after d bell rang haiz.

ppl keep remindin me abt my fon. i want it back =[

could d day bcome any more worse?

0 comments: