Friday, January 18, 2008

Just another year


okay so it was my 15th bday last wed.. gosh im gettin older lol so anyway i went skul ealier n then my class gave me a suprise party! reli scared me la dey suddenly scream happy bday n i shouted @@.. thx 2 yw 4 payin 4 d cake n fel 4 buyin it n them hu tot of it :) .. && special thx 2 boh 4 startin my day off wif a huge smile on my face =D! hehe



after skul, spent my afternoon wif a fren n at nite went dinner at chilis wif my family n watched the game plan! thts a cool show x) when i came home it was almoz 12 n my cousins gave me a suprise party! :].. they gave me excuses on hw dey nid 2 pass sum files over 2 my parents n it was very urgent so i din suspect anythin lol i opened d door n whoala! gt a bday song n cake in front of me lol.. thx guys!! =D v made it b4 d clock striked 12 =] u guys rock!

Chilis!

p.s: boh, i din get 2 dream abt tht dream i wanted xD


& a lil shoutout 2 Shirley: Happy birthday too !

0 comments: